Louisville, Kentucky, Family Law and Divorce Law Firm
Dodd & Dodd Attorneys PLLC was established in 1869 by William O. Dodd and has been family-owned and operated for six generations. Our legacy of personalized service and commitment to achieving results has continued with our leading attorneys, Allen P. Dodd, III, Elizabeth Dodd, Allen McKee Dodd.
Our family owned and operated firm takes a comprehensive approach to provide clients with dedicated service, strategic advocacy, and optimal results. When you need legal representation you can trust, contact Dodd & Dodd Attorneys PLLC for a consultation.
Our growing firm operates as a general legal practice emphasizing:
- Family law: domestic relations, divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, paternity
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, power of attorney, living wills), probate
- Personal injury: motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, car accidents
- Corporate and business litigation: contract disputes, sexual harassment
- Tax and bankruptcy: tax law, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Tradition accommodating an evolving body of law
While our firm is committed to providing legal services to the members of our community, we are also dedicated to keeping abreast of new developments in the law. With extensive resources and our knowledge of the ever-evolving areas of our practice, we are able to provide our clients with the service and tradition they can trust.
Experienced trial attorneys with reputation for results
From negotiations through closing statements, our litigation and trial attorneys know how to protect your rights and work to achieve your goals. To speak directly with our experienced attorneys, please contact our office or call (502) 584-1108.